CommLine Perl API
The CommLine Perl API can be used by registered BSC users to execute
BioMOBY web services, through SSH connections. Hosts
available are MareNostrum and Altix Shared Memory server, here you can find more details.
The CommLine API is fully compatible with MobyLite, so to learn how to
use it, you can take a look at the MobyLite Perl API
MobyLite Perl API documentation.
- Please refer to our services list to check what services can be executed in the Altix Shared Memory server.
- Mare Nostrum
- runNCBIBlastFromFASTA: NCBI Blast services (blastp, blastn, blastx, tblastx, tblastn) against a pre-existing database.
- runNCBIBlastAgainstDB: NCBI Blast services (blastp, blastn, blastx, tblastx, tblastn) against user database.
- runHMMSearchMassive: HMMER-Hmmsearch service.
- runMDFromNAMD_Structure: Run a Simple Molecular Dynamic Simulation with Protein-Solvent system (Using Namd program).
- optimizeStructureFromNAMD_Structure: Run a Simple Molecular Dynamic Simulation (optimization) with Protein-Solvent system (Using Namd program).